Electrical wiring issues can cause minor accidents or accidents that can completely destroy your business.…
Summer is hard on home plumbing systems.
This is mostly a result of increased water usage. Kids are home from school for the summer, meaning they take more showers, flush the toilets more and turn on the tap for more glasses of water. Water usage increases also come as swimming pools are filled and maintained and lawns and flowers are watered.
While summer break is just about over for most school kids, it is a good time check out just how much wear and tear your plumbing has absorbed the past few months. When you add up the accumulative effect on your home’s pipes and fixtures, it can result in your plumbing system taking a real pounding. Problems can include leaky pipes/fixtures, running toilets and clogged garbage disposals and sewer lines. Water purification systems and water heaters can also suffer wear and tear due to higher demand.
If your system needs some attention or it’s just time for regular maintenance, give Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air a call today. Our licensed professionals are ready to take care of any and all plumbing needs, including:
- Water Heaters—Hot water need not be expensive or in short supply
- Water Treatment—Pure and clean water at your fingertips
- Garbage Disposal Installation—Easy and environmentally friendly kitchen clean up
- New Plumbing—Professional and complete turnkey installations
- Under Sink Water Filtration—Safe, better tasting water right from the faucet
- Backflow Preventers—Installation, repair and testing
- Water and Sewer Line Repairs and Replacements
It is also important to remember to conserve water when we can. This can be done in a myriad of ways, including taking fewer and shorter showers, reducing lawn watering and making sure the washing machine and dishwasher are always full before running. For more information on how you can do your part in conserving water, call Dixie today.