Construction Plumbing Services
Choosing the right plumbing subcontractor for your next project is as easy as calling Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air. Making sure the job is done right the first time will make it a whole lot less likely there will be future problems for clients or tenants.
Plumbing is no place to be cutting corners in the construction process. Just think about the damage in your new shopping mall from one sewage back up because of an improper installation. Imagine the wasted water and higher bills because of 1 or 2 water leaks in your warehouse. When the job is complete is no time to find out about those problems.
Quality work has been our goal from day one. When Dixie became the first electrical company in Auburn and Montgomery, AL to add plumbing and drain cleaning to their services, our company made sure it was done the right way. Dixie hired experienced plumbing professionals to head up this division. They are not electricians masquerading as plumbers.
We offer a comprehensive list of plumbing services to help complete your next construction project.
- Sanitary Services – PVC & Cast Iron
- Drain Maintenance
- Storm Sewer – PVC/Cast Iron
- Domestic Water
- Domestic Water – Copper/PEX/PVC
- Natural Gas-Black Iron/Copper
- Compressed Gas
- Shut Off Valves
- Back Flow Prevention
- Drain Clean
- Fixtures – Toilet, Sinks, Lavatory, Disposals,
- Eye Wash, Showers & Faucets
- Ejector & Sump Pumps
- Clean Outs
- Circulation Pumps
- Water Purification
- Leak Detection
- Pipe Insulation
- Connection-to-Owner Equipment – Drain, Supply Waters & Gas
- Aqua Bright – Jetting & Drain Maintenance
- Water Heaters – Tank & Tankless
If there’s ever a time we can’t meet your construction needs, depend on Dixie to refer you to company that can do the job. We want to make sure you get what you need. Our goal is to make you happy so you will call us again next time.
Dixie stands behind all its work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. It’s our way of assuring you the plumbing we work on won’t be a problem in the future. Whatever type of facility is being built, contractors know plumbing work not done right can lead to serious damage.
So, before hiring your plumbing subcontractor, remember this:
The Dixie Difference
- True Emergency Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Our plumbers are background checked, drug tested, and fully trained
- All work will be at or above all local and national code requirements
- We will give you the highest quality and the best value for your money
- You will be treated with the highest respect
- The job will be done right the first time