Commercial Electric Preventative Maintenance
Electrical preventative maintenance (EPM) is one of the most important things Dixie can do for a commercial client. Think of the value to you and your business if our maintenance program prevents just one major electrical breakdown.
Take a moment to let some of these numbers compiled by the Hartford Insurance Company sink in:
- 3 times greater: The failure rate on components NOT part of a preventive program
- ⅔ of electrical failures: That’s how many can be prevented by routine preventive maintenance
- Millions of dollars: Estimated costs each year from damage and lost business caused by electrical failures
Most think they can pick up the phone and call any random electrician to get professional electrical preventive maintenance. Unfortunately, it’s not something every electrician can do. electrical preventive maintenance is a specialty. Our Dixie electricians have a thorough understanding of electrical safety and procedures and are trained to prevent costly breakdowns.
A quality preventative inspection should include:
- Thermal Imaging: Dixie has the most up-to-date devices to locate heat sources and hot spots in walls and ceilings
- Cleaning: This step is easy to ignore but is critical. Dust and dirt is removed from circuit breakers, vents, and switches.
- Visual Inspection: Dixie’s experienced electricians are trained to spot the anything that looks incorrect and could lead to a future problem.
- Nuts & Bolts: Weak and loose connections cause overheating and can damage your valuable equipment. Dixie’s team will make sure each bolted connection meets code standards.
When you call Dixie, we can schedule your electrical preventive maintenance and you can plan for it. You can prepare for any down time in advance. Compare that to a major electrical breakdown. Now, you’re waiting for emergency service and your business is turned upside down. Don’t take that chance. Call Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air right now to schedule your electrical preventative maintenance.
If there is ever a situation where we can’t provide the service you need, depend Dixie to refer you to someone else who can help. We want to make sure you get what you need. Our goal is to make you happy so you will call us again next time.