Are you considering doing some electrical work in your own home? Whether it's just swapping…
It’s finally Spring and it’s time for some Spring Cleaning. We’ve started some Spring cleaning here around the office, but here are some tips from us here at Dixie that we think you’ll find helpful while getting your AC unit ready for summer!
1. Clean or replace your HVAC filters. Your filters should be changed once a month.
2. Make sure the area around your air conditioner is clean.
3. Run your air conditioning for a few minutes, just to make sure it’s working properly. If it’s not working properly, call us today so it’s fixed in time for Summer!
4. Update your thermostat. If you haven’t already, give us a call to talk about updating your thermostat in order to save money on your utility bills this summer. We can even install Wifi Thermostat Control!
5. Going green this summer? Ask us about our Green Energy Solutions!
Don’t forget, here at Dixie we install and service all makes and models of HVAC units. If you don’t remember the last time you had maintenance done on your unit, we highly recommend giving us a call to get it checked out!