Are You a Motivated Person Who Values Customer Service? Then Dixie Wants YOU!
Let Dixie Change Your Life.
Are you looking for a job you can call a career? The argument “you can’t have a career without a 4-year college degree” just isn’t true anymore.
Check the numbers. There are plenty of job openings for electricians, plumbers, and HVAC technicians with competitive pay and benefits.
Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air is always looking for good candidates to add to our team.
- Experienced service technicians
- Individuals who want to apprentice and work toward technical mastery
- Professional employees who want to better themselves.
Choose Dixie, and we will invest in you in return for your commitment to us. The investment includes competitive pay and benefits with continued training and an opportunity for advancement.
Dixie’s philosophy is we can teach you how to do the job right. But we can’t teach you how to be a quality person. The Dixie family must have the integrity and professionalism our clients deserve.
We have been serving Central Alabama for more than a century. We need highly motivated and service-oriented people who will work to maintain and build our legacy.
If you fit that description, then we are looking for you!
Submit a career application by clicking “View Details” on any of the openings listed, and learn more about the amazing jobs and opportunity for growth available at Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air.
Our Current Job Openings
Submit an application if you fit any of these other stand-out qualities!
- Willing to learn & adapt
Do you have…
- Exceptional integrity
- Pride in your work
- A good driving record
- A clean background
- A positive attitude?
Some of the benefits when you become a member of the Dixie family:
- Outstanding pay
- Great benefits
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-the-job training
- Paid apprenticeship program
- Career for life – not just a “job”
- Regular training meetings
- Excellent company culture
- Employees come first
- Free Electrical Accredited Apprentice Program
- Safety training and incentives
- Service and construction incentives
- LegalShield – worry less, live more
- Marketplace Chaplains – exceptional employee care
Do your homework. Learn how a career in the skilled trades can give you a financially secure future without thousands of dollars haunting you in student loan debt.