When it comes to the naughty or nice list, we hope you’re on the latter end–because you may miss out on really cool Christmas gifts like these suggestions from Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air if not.
Programmable thermostat – This is the gift that gives back.
- In this case it gives back money because proper use of a Sensi or Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat can cut your annual heating and cooling costs by 10 percent. Check out our video to learn more about how it works. Not only is this a great tool to control your HVAC systems when everyone is away at work or school, it allows you to monitor your home’s heating and cooling when you leave for the weekend or go on vacation. We also have other home automation devices by Honeywell and other manufacturers.
Water softener – What’s a better gift than adding some luxury to your life?
- The luxury of soft hair and soft skin while eliminating the hard water stains in your sinks and showers. Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air features water softener systems by Harmony Elite.
Ductless mini split heat pump
- Does your significant other have a home office or an arts and crafts room that’s always too hot or too cold? We can fix that with a ductless mini split heat pump. It delivers conditioned air directly to the room or area where it’s needed.
Security lighting – Is there a better gift than the gift of home security?
- Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air can install attractive new security lighting with motion detectors. You will also get the added benefit of improved curb appeal and property value.
- Are the kids all fighting over where to plug in their smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices? Give them the gift of new outlets around the house with built-in USB ports. It allows a USB charger or device to be plugged in, but the standard AC outlet remains free for traditional appliances.
Indoor air quality
- What better gift than giving the entire household healthier air to breathe. Indoor air quality is a critical factor for people who suffer from asthma or allergies. Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air features the Reme Halo in-duct air purification system. It purifies every cubic inch of air as it moves through your ductwork. It’s effective against all types of air pollutants: Particulates, microbial (bacteria & viruses), and gases.
If you are still having trouble deciding on a Christmas gift for someone in your house, call Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air and we will give you even more ideas.