Need a Licensed Plumber in Columbus, GA?
Homeowners in Columbus, GA know their plumbing, including the water heater, faucets and drains working properly are a vital necessity for everyday life. When a drain gets clogged or a toilet runs constantly, it can cause some unnecessary stress. That’s when having a Dixie plumber near you can make a difference.
When your Columbus, GA area home’s plumbing needs some TLC, Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air can get it back on track quickly. For over 100 years, Dixie has served our clients fairly, with integrity and honesty. If your pipes are compromised, Just call Dixie, and it’s done!
Our trained plumbers will fully inspect your system to discover the problem and repair it right the first time.
Common Plumbing Problems:
Dixie has a solid reputation in the communities where we work and here’s why:
- You speak to a live person when you call Dixie.
- Our plumbers show up when they’re scheduled.
- Your home will be treated with respect and care.
- Dixie offers upfront pricing with no unexpected surprises.
- Our plumbers are background-checked, drug-tested and in a company-branded uniform.
- Dixie’s trucks are fully stocked and clean.
Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air places value at the top of our list. We want you to have the best experience possible when you call us for a plumbing repair, water heater installation or maintenance on your home’s plumbing system. From the first contact with Dixie until the final payment is made your satisfaction is our highest priority. After just one call to Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air, you’ll see what we mean! We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time.