If there’s anything we’ve learned at Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air it’s that maintenance is…
Best Commercial HVAC Tips to Use in the Summer
Even though summertime is in full swing in Alabama, it’s not too late to get on board with making sure your commercial HVAC system is running efficiently and at peak performance. Energy costs that are out of control can quickly cause the overhead costs of running your business to spiral sky-high as well. Don’t watch your hard-earned profits go out the window. There are steps you can take even now to ensure more cash stays in your bank account and not wasted on the costs of doing business.
5 KEY SUMMERTIME COMMERCIAL HVAC TIPS
- One of the first things industry experts recommend, if you’ve not done it already, is to have a reputable company inspect your commercial HVAC system to ensure all the components are clean and in good working order. This ensures efficiency in its cooling capacity and operating costs. Just Call Dixie and It’s Done. A member of our team of professionals can inspect and clean your system to have it running as it should through Alabama’s hottest months of the year.
- If your system is more than 15 – 20 years old, a replacement is probably needed. The older the commercial HVAC system, the less likely you’re getting the greatest value for your investment. You’re also probably spending more money on repairs and your utility costs have probably creeped over time to where you’ve considered them a normal operating cost. Dixie offers a complete line of top-of-the-line commercial HVAC systems designed to offer the highest level of efficiency. Schedule an appointment today with one of our knowledgeable Comfort Specialists.
- Regularly replace your air filters. Dirty air filters can cause your commercial HVAC system to work harder while still not producing the level of comfort you need for your employees, customers or tenants.
- Install a programmable thermostat. Technology has advanced over the last several years. The availability of a wide array of programmable thermostats gives business owners autonomy over micro-managing how and when their commercial HVAC systems run. Overtime, pinpointing temperatures and the duration of how long and often the system runs can save hundreds of dollars per year in overhead costs.
- Check for leaks. It’s worth the time to do a walk around your facility to check for cracks in exterior walls or even in ductwork. Either of these can allow hot air in when you don’t want it and for the cool air to escape to the outside without providing the level of cool you want indoors.
Whatever your commercial HVAC needs, Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air has you covered. Our technicians are professionally trained and certified to provide the expert level of service you expect for your commercial system. Call Dixie today and It’s Done. The right way. Every time.