Healthy indoor air quality is more important than ever. That's a lesson from 2020 that…
What happens when there’s a plumbing issue at your home? You know to call a plumber.
When a problem occurs at your warehouse, office, or business, it can be incredibly stressful knowing exactly who to call to get back on track.
Who can you trust with a job of this scale?
Commercial plumbing jobs have a few things in common with residential plumbing jobs, but the size is often much larger and more complex. That said, it can be an intimidating experience for business owners or managers to find a reputable plumbing partner to service their business.
Your business is your livelihood, and we understand that.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top questions you should ask a commercial plumber before you sign on the dotted line.
Top Questions To Ask a Commercial Plumber
- How long have you been in business? Longevity is often an indication of satisfied customers and responsible management.
- Are you licensed and insured? You need the peace of mind of hiring someone who is a true professional.
- Do you charge for estimates? Know what you’re paying for (and what you’re not) in advance.
- Are rates hourly, or a flat-fee? Bottom line: the job should be done on time and promptly, so you don’t pay for excessive hours.
- What is the warranty policy? Are there any guarantees they can provide?
- Have you ever done this kind of job before? Is plumbing a side-gig, or is it the company’s primary focus?
- Is commercial plumbing a specialty, or do you only focus on residential work? Commercial plumbing is a different beast. Experienced professionals know the ins and outs of non-residential buildings.
- Have you worked in this city or town before? No one knows the area like you.
- Can you provide references? Most reputable companies should be able to provide this.
Your Business Needs a Partner Who Understands Business
You operate your business with the skill and knowledge it takes to make your stakeholders, employees and customers healthy, safe and happy.
We run our business the same way.
That’s why we enjoy partnering with businesses of all shapes and sizes in the Montgomery, Auburn, Prattville, and the surrounding areas.
Discover the Dixie Difference
For commercial or residential plumbing projects, the Dixie Difference means that you can count on us to be your partner every step of the way.
- True Emergency Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Your service will be completed in a prompt manner, at your convenience.
- Our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and fully trained.
- The job will be done right the first time, at or above all local and national code requirements.
- Your business will be left as clean or cleaner than when we arrived.
- You will be treated with the highest respect.
- We will give you the highest quality and the best value for your money.
Call Dixie, And It’s Done!
At Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air, your satisfaction is guaranteed. For plumbing, electrical, or heating and air services, our highly trained technicians will do it right the first time, on time, every time. For coupons and discounts on all the services Call Dixie has to offer, click here. To schedule a service with Call Dixie, call 334.328.3570 for Montgomery, or call 334.246.4914 for Auburn. You can also schedule an appointment online.
For emergency service and immediate assistance, please call our 24/7 service line at 334.328.3570.